No matter where we live or how well we do in life, we all wish for pretty much the same things: good luck, good health, love and prosperity. There are many ways to achieve those, yet it seems chances are higher when you decorate your house based on Feng Shui principles.
Here comes some easy to follow advice:
1. Fresh energy enters the house daily through the front door. This is the most important element of the house. The door must be solid, beautiful, and perfectly functional. The door can inspire power and balance when its size matches the house. Make sure it is not dirty, poor looking. Spruce it up if needed with a paint job and you will gain vitality.
2. The house number must be placed as high as possible.
3. Place two outdoor lights, symmetrically, on the right side of the door, and on the left side of the door.
4. The hallway must be emptied of any objects that may prevent energy from entering the house. Minimal furnishing and plenty of natural light would be ideal to have.
5. If the house entry is towards North-East then the ideal material for the front door is old wood.
6. For protection of the house and its inhabitants place two symmetrical objects outside your door. The Fu dogs are powerful symbols, but if you don’t like them, you can use plants in stone pots or bronze handles.